|Ignome.com offers performing arts
organizations, venues and students free services to help promote their dance and
theatre performances. Your work will be included in our upcoming site
culturegnome.com, a site devoted strictly to the performing arts. In addition,
you may submit a video of all or part of a performance! Shoot the performance on any video
format (Digital video, 35mm, 16mm, 8mm, Beta). Submit the video performance to ignome.com
on 1/2 inch VHS tape. Also, you may submit the performance on CD-ROM, Zip or DVD disks as
uncompressed .AVI files.
When you submit your
performing arts performances to ignome.com, you get:
1) Space to post information about your organization or
venue (there is no word limitations!):
- Organization and venue background or personal biography
- Contact information
- The organization's or venue's logo, artwork or photo. In an
individual, submit your photo.
- Past awards or reviews
2) Space to post information about each performance (there
is no word limitations!):
- Performance synopsis
- Cast credit
- Performance Photos
- Cast photos
- Performance Calendar (date, time, venue and location). This
information is included in your listing page(s) and ignome's city entertainment calendars.
- Ticket prices.
- A box office or information number and hours for the public
3) A generous performance video length. We accept videos up
to 120 minutes in length. Performances videos are optional.
6) We will encode, host and stream your performance
information and video for no charge!!
- Dance, music and theatre performances.
- Videos must be 120 minutes or less in length.
- Videos must have all clearances and rights for commercial
Step 1: Review Ignome's performing arts submission
outline. If you are submitting a video, a performing arts video terms and service
agreement is required to to be reviewed and signed.*
- The performing arts submission outline is available HERE
as an HTML page. You may send send submission information on a disk as a word
- If a video is to be submitted, our performing arts video
terms and service agreement** is available HERE
as an HTML page. Print the form.
* Only one executed performing arts video terms and
service agreement is required. If you have an agreement on file with ignome, no
additional agreements are required to be submitted.
Step 2: Submit your performing arts information to
- The information requested on our performing arts submission
outline and video terms and service agreement.
- If a video is being sent, submit on VHS (NTSC) tape or
CD-ROM, Zip or DVD disks as uncompressed Please label the performance and indicate if the
video is an entire performance or partial.
- Performance Photos (optional). Photos or on a disk as JPEG
files. Label accordingly.
- The organization's or venue's logo, artwork or photo.
Submitted in photo format, paper or on a disk as JPEG or GIF files. Label
- Any brochures you may want to include.
- Mail to:
Performing Arts Submissions Dept.
717 Belmont Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
Submitted tapes and materials will not be returned.
After your work has been received, your
information will be posted on our site. In addition, you will be sent a user name and
password to update your page(s) via the internet.
For questions or information:
Arts Submission Frequently Asked Questions