Music Submission Guidelines
|Ignome.com offers musicians free services to
help promote their work. Your work will be included in our upcoming site
musicgnome.com, a site devoted strictly for music. Your may submit up to 30
songs. In addition, you may submit up to 30 music videos! You may shoot on any format
(Digital video, 35mm, 16mm, 8mm, Beta) - just submit to ignome.com your music video(s) 1/2
inch VHS tape or CD-ROM, Zip or DVD disks as uncompressed .AVI files.
When you submit your music to ignome.com, you get:
1) Space to post information about your band or yourself
(there is no word limitations!):
- Musical Influences
- Band Member Information
- Contact Information
- One Musician or Band Picture
- Up to 10 Individual Band Member Pictures
2) Up to 30 songs that can be in play only format,
downloadable only (MP3) or play and download format. See Example.
3) Up to 30 music video videos. A video clip can be for a
single song or a live concert.
4) We will encode, host and stream your music and videos
for no charge!!
5) To view an example page: See Example.
- All music genres are welcome.
- Each music video must be 120 minutes or less in length.
Please no pornography!
- Music must have all clearances and rights for commercial
- Music to be submitted on a CD-RW, CD-R or Zip disk in MP3
- Music videos to be submitted on VHS (NTSC) tape or CD-ROM /
Zip disk as uncompressed .AVI files.
- Musician and band photos/artwork to be submitted on a disk
as JPEGs or GIFs.
Step 1: Print Ignome's music submission form and music
terms and service agreement*. Review and sign our music terms and service agreement.
- The music submission form is available HERE as an
HTML page. Musician or band information (biography, band member info etc.) can be
submitted on disk as a Microsoft Word Document.
- The music terms and service agreement is available HERE
as an HTML page. Print the form. Review and sign the agreement.
*Only one executed music terms and service agreement
is required. If you have an agreement on file with ignome, no additional agreements are
required to be submitted.
Step 2: Submit your work to ignome.
- Musician or band information and film terms and service
- CD(s), tape and or disks. Please label all material.
- Musician Photos (prints or JPEGs and GIFs on disk). Please
label all material.
- Mail to:
Music Submissions Dept.
717 Belmont Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
Submitted CDs, tapes and materials will not be returned.
(This excludes CDs submitted for sale on our Artist Market Place)
After your work has been received, your
information will be posted on our site. In addition, you will be sent a user name and
password to update your page(s) via the internet.
For questions or information:
Frequently Asked Questions