|Ignome.com offers filmmakers free services to
help promote their work. You may shoot on any format (Digital video, 35mm, 16mm, 8mm,
Beta) - just submit to ignome.com your work on 1/2 inch VHS tape or CD-ROM, Zip or DVD
disks as uncompressed .AVI files. Your work will be included in our upcoming site
filmgnome.com, a site devoted strictly to films.
When you submit your film to ignome.com, you get:
1) Space to post information about yourself (there is no
- Contact information.
2) Space to post information about your film (there is no
- Cast credit
- Production Stills
- Screening Calendar ( date, venue and location of future
screenings. This information is included in your listing page(s) and ignome's city
3) A generous film length. We accept films up to 120
minutes in length. See an example film page
4) A film trailer (optional). Submit your own trailer.
5) A Film clip, up to 15 minutes, to discuss your work
(optional). Hey, why be limited to words to discuss your work or film philosophy.
6) We will encode, host and stream your film and trailer
for no charge!!
See an Example Film
- All genres are welcome (film and animation). Please no
- Films must be 120 minutes or less in length.
- Films must have all clearances and rights for commercial
- Film, trailers and discussion clips submissions to be
submitted on VHS (NTSC) or CD-ROM, Zip or DVD disks as uncompressed .AVI files.
You may submit as many films as you like. You must complete
a submission form (In English) for each film. Ignome.com prefers, but it is not required,
for Non English language films to have English subtitles or be dubbed in English.
Step 1: Complete Ignome's film submission form*
for each work and review and sign our film terms and service agreement.**
- The film submission form is available HERE as an
HTML page. Print the form or save as a file. Please have legible handwriting. If your
handwriting resembles 3 week old road kill, copy the form to your word process for
completion or send your own version*. You may send the submission form
information on a disk as a word document (.doc).
- The film terms and service agreement** is
as an HTML page. Print the form.
* The film submission form has limited space.
You may submit your own version, but please include the information requested on our film
** Only one executed film terms and service
agreement is required. If you have a film terms and service agreement on file with ignome,
no additional agreements are required to be submitted.
Step 2: Submit your work to ignome.
- Film submission form(s) and film terms and service
- Send your film, trailer and discussion film clip on VHS
(NTSC) or CD-ROM, Zip or DVD disks as uncompressed Please indicate if you are submitting a
trailer or discussion clip along with your film and label accordingly.
- Production Stills (optional).
- Mail to:
Film Submissions Dept.
717 Belmont Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
Submitted tapes and materials will not be returned. Note: We
are under no obligation to accept, post or display anyone's work.
For questions or information:
Frequently Asked Questions